From head to toe, Argan oil possesses many benefits for your skin and hair. Dubbed as the liquid gold, Argan oil has been long known for its anti-aging properties that can slow down early signs of aging.
Extracted from Argan Tree from Morocco, Argan Oil is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids that are beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin. Linoleic acid helps in reducing acne-caused inflammation while Oleic acid helps to improve skin conditions to allow skin regeneration.
Argan Oil is a lightweight carrier oil that is non-clogging to the prone. Thus, itÕs recommended to be used by oily and acne-prone skin type.
Some of the benefits and usage of Argan Oil:
1. As a night moisturizer - Apply 2-4 drops of Argan Oil to all over face to maintain skinÕs elasticity.
2. As a Toner - Mix 1-2 drops of Argan Oil to your favourite Toner and use it regularly.
3. As a acne treatment - Apply Argan Oil to the problem area. You may also mix it with Tea Tree essential oil for a better result.
4. Stretch Mark reducer - Warm 2-3 drops of Argan Oil on your palm and apply it to tummy, hip, tights of other problematic areas.
5. As an all over body moisturizer - Mix Argan Oil with your favourite carrier oil such as Virgin Coconut oil and other essential oil to create your own blend of Body Oil.