Top : Neroli, Ozone, Sea Salt
Middle : Lily, Orange Blossom
Base : Carnation, Sandalwood
Here are the ALWAYSs and NEVERs for candle burning to prevent fire and serious injury:
- ALWAYS trim the wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- ALWAYS place candle on heat-resistant surface.
- ALWAYS burn candle away from children and pets.
- ALWAYS burn candle within sight and extinguish before leaving the room.
- ALWAYS let the wax solidify after burning before relighting, touching or moving the candle.
- NEVER extinguish a burning candle with water.
- NEVER blow to extinguish a burning candle, a candle snuffer or tip of screwdriver does the job.
- NEVER burn a candle for more than 4-hour intervals.
- NEVER burn a candle near things or objects that may catch fire.
For more ‘Edu-Fact’ (education & fact) on the right way of burning candle, follow us on our Instagram @blissnaturalco or Facebook @ Bliss Natural Co.